Taken from HF. Hope it will be helpful for someone.NOTE: This tutorial is for educational purposes only, I am NOT responsible in any way for how this information is used, use it at your own risk.
Everyone needs simetimes to find out someone's IP address, for many different reasons. For years and years I used free hosting and php scripts that save ip's to text file on the server. It is not so difficult, but it takes time, email, it requires registration and your anonymity is not always secure. There are lots of tutorials on that topic in the internet. Also there are several ip logger services available in the internet. Most of them creates special URL and then send victim's IP to your email. I used all of those services, at least that I could found. Today I will talk about one of them, which I've found the most advanced and easy to use, IPLOGGER.ORGPros:
- NO registration required
- NO email required
- NO limitations
- Absolutely free
- Absolutely legal
Cons: Simetimes for some IP's it shows a wrong city, which is not a big deal for me.Several methods available:
- invisible iplogger (no evidence of ip grabbing)
- iplogger URL shortener (Short URL + IP grabber function)
- ip-userbars for signature in forum, blog etc. (nice signature + IP grabber feature)
- visitor counter (counter + IP grabber feature)
- ip informer with IP's of 10 recent visitors (sometimes helps against trolls)Features:
- no limits on number of IP's recorded
- no email – no spam on your email address, no thousand email with ip's...
- generates short URL with iplogger-function, can be used as Url shortener
- short link and short domain name 2no.co could be use instead of 'iplogger.org' in generated URL's
- trace history of victim's IP change (unique feature!)
- Country, region and city detection, map function
The following tutorial covers only one method of using iplogger, that is 'Invisible iplogger' for forum.How to use invisible iplogger on forums:
1. Go to IPLOGGER.ORG
2. Click 'Generate invisible iplogger'
3. Save somewhere your iplogger-ID to access to your statistic
4. Copy 'BB-code for forum' to clipboard
5. Paste code from clipboard to your post, comment or private message to the person you want to know more about. Preview your post or comment and check if there is no any visible evidence of special IP-grabber code in your post.
NOTE: Check if the forum supports bb codes. If not, try html code or use other methods.
6. Go back to IPLOGGER.ORG
and click 'View statistic' and view IP address of all people who have seen your post, as well as date and time when they saw it, their country and city, web page address they viewed your post from.
Notice that iplogger trace the history of changes in IP address when victims run VPS or use proxy.
Click on IP address to view it on the map.
7. To refresh statistic and check if there are more users viewed your post or comments click “Refresh”.
How to hide 'iplogger' in the generated link:
1. On the bottom of the main page of IPLOGGER.ORG
select '2no.co' before generate your iplogger to eliminate any evidence of you intention to get someone's IP. The link generated will be like http://2no.co/1vAM
which looks like just normal short url. This links can't be traced.
Good luck. Hope you like it so far...